Today is the World Cancer Day. And we celebrate it with full zing, without any hesitation of ‘Log Kya Kahenge’.
Cancer is the most perilous disease. It is a disease which separates the person from it’s body and mind. The person becomes hollow from inside even when he is pumping oxygen into his body. A combination of mental agony and physical torture consumes the person from inside and out, and leaves him drenched in disappointment and utter despair.
On this day, I heartily urge all women to schedule their appointment with a suitable Cancer doctor. If not, read further to ensure that you are spared of this hazardous trap, which has victimised every tenth person on our planet.
Smart People Take Early Steps
Cancer prevention starts by following healthy habits DAILY. Put a full stop to alcohol consumption, exercise daily, eat organic foods as much as possible, avoid eating at unhygienic places. An infrequent visit to your favourite restaurant is never an issue. Above anything else is the ability to stay Happy, always. When you confront a major issue, think that god takes you as a deserving candidate. Empower yourself. Do what you do best. Laugh and make others laugh.
Here is what you should do to avoid and prevent Breast Cancer. Afterall, prevention is better than cure. HAVE A LOOK:
- Check Obesity:Obesity is a source of many diseases and bodily problems. Being overweight or obese increases the risk of cancer.
- No Smoking means no smocking: Not smoking is a boon for your overall health. Next time, anybody asks you to smoke, say a big No.
- Alcohol too has been found to increase chances of Breast Cancer. Why DRINK for temporary enjoyment and suffer for a lifetime. 1 hour of happiness can lead to 1 wasteful life. Tell me who would want that?
- Be physically active.Physical activity can help you maintain a healthy weight, which resultantly helps prevent cancer. Research suggests that at least 150 minutes a week of moderate aerobic activity or 75 minutes of vigorous aerobic activity weekly. Exercise, Exercise, Exercise!
How to SPOT?
While the following signs and symptoms can be caused by conditions other than breast cancer, never hesitate to visit your doctor at the earliest if you observe any of these:
If you have any of these signs, see your doctor. These are potential cancer symptoms.
- Change in bowel or bladder habits.
- A sore that does not heal.
- Unusual bleeding or discharge.
- Thickening or lump in the breast or elsewhere.
- Indigestion or difficulty in swallowing.
- Obvious change in a wart or mole.
Never have a laid-back attitude when it comes to life and health. Keep it your top priority. And Always Remember: YOLO- You Only Live Once. Live your life to the fullest with good eating and good exercising. Keep spreading the word with your loved ones.