In a bid to ascertain public notions to the news of Demonetisation, Hon’ble Prime minister Narendra Modi doesn’t miss any chance. Aware of the various nuances of Demonetisation, the PM is all ears to what the public feels about the big move.
PM is asking a line of 10 questions with regard to Cash-clean up through his Narendra Modi app.
On Tuesday, PM Modi tweeted out expressing his desire for people to participate in the survey and rate the demonetisation decision in a cumulative manner.
The survey poses 10 questions with some objective answers , some detailed answers and some consisting of dialogues. Take a glimpse of all the questions being asked on the portal:
- Do you think that black money exists in India?
- Do you think the evil of corruption and black money needs to be fought and eliminated?
- Overall, what do you think about the government’s moves to tackle black money?
- What do you think of the Modi government’s efforts against corruption so far?
5.What do you think of the Modi government’s move of banning old Rs. 500 & Rs. 1000 notes?
6. Do you think demonetization will help in curbing black money, corruption & terrorism?
- Demonetization will bring real estate, higher education, healthcare in common man’s reach.
- Did you mind the inconvenience faced in our fight to curb corruption, black money, terrorism and counterfeiting of currency?
- Do you believe some anti-corruption activists are now actually fighting in support of black money, corruption & terrorism?
- Do you have any suggestions, ideas or insights you would like to share with PM Narendra Modi ?
As formidable as ever , Narendra Modi is the man who is always eager to take constructive opinions and suggestions from the common voice of India.He is vividly active on almost all social portals . This is indeed a commendable initiative to provide Indians with an impactful platform to voice their opinions.
The pioneer of Demonetisation, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched an app to record the support for demonetisation. On the portal, the app recorded 93% support from the public. PM today informed that over 93% people who surveyed on the app have supported demonetisation.
A couple of tweets testifying the immense support received on the NaMo app. Have a look:
Unprecedented response to App Survey, record number of citizens share their viewhttps://t.co/POsOANegzo
via NMApp pic.twitter.com/YrNjF9gMjn
— Prakash Javadekar (@PrakashJavdekar) November 23, 2016
The survey result was spelled out by IT and Telecom Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad at Cabinet meeting inducing the Prime Minister to say that it “reflects the mood” of the people.
More than 5 lakh people have participated and expressed their opinion. The report said, “This is a staggering number by any stretch. No opinion survey conducted in India, on such policy or political issues, even comes close to sampling so many responses.” More than 93 per cent people support the move to demonetize the old 500 and 1000 rupee notes, it added.
“I thank people for the historic participation in the survey. It’s satisfying to read the insightful views & comments,” the Prime Minister tweeted along with the results of the survey conducted on Narendra Modi App.
Unprecedented response to App Survey, record number of citizens share their viewhttps://t.co/TqiffYlF1T
via NMApp pic.twitter.com/hAVJuH3Jjl
— Suresh Prabhu (@sureshpprabhu) November 23, 2016