CM Vasundhara Raje government is leaving any sector untouched for the state’s development. Deendayal Gram Jyoti Yojana is the example of such diligence. With oath of providing 24 hours electricity to the village areas, CM Raje has introduced this new scheme on the name of renowned Indian politician and philosopher, honorable Deendayal Upadhyaya.
With the aim of providing uninterrupted electricity supply to the village areas, the ministry has launched this scheme to abolish the deadly issues of power cut. Even with less finances in distribution network’s budget, the state government has decided to run this big task of illuminating the remote and rural areas. To fulfil the demand of 24 hours power supply, Raje government took this initiative to attempt the 24 hours supply.
CM Raje announced Rs. 63 crore for the works of Deendayal Gram Jyoti Yojana to make sure that all the villages get the enough light. Previous year, while addressing the crowd mentioned that with the help of Rs. 140 crores, the village areas are getting enough electricity and days of darkness have diminished.
Under this, state government aims to fulfill below requirements:
- The scheme is aimed to groom up the electricity distribution system of Rajasthan.
- This will make sure to provide 24 hours electricity supply to the village areas.
- Villages which are deprived of electricity from a very long time will finally be lightened with this scheme.
- With regular and undisturbed supply of electricity, farmers will be able to use all advanced techniques for cropping and harvesting techniques. So, this will ensure considerable development of farmers.
- Regular electricity supply will also elevate the education and literacy levels in villages as 24 hours supply will facilitate the study-suitable light in the night time.
State government aims to cover all the villages and illuminate the Rajasthan state by the year 2019.